[Tsung] example of a webDAV performance test

Chris Lindsley lindsleycc at gmail.com
Tue Apr 18 14:11:39 CEST 2017

Hi,

I am interested in performing a WebDAV performance test with Tsung.  The
WebDAV server will be read only so the only WebDAV specific method I need
to worry about is PROPFIND.  My goal is to drive the server with different
numbers of users with a mixture of GETs and PROPFINDs.

I'm also hoping to use https in the test.  Does anyone have a sample
configuration file that I could use as a template.

I'm completely new to this tool and googling didn't turn up anything I
could use.

Thanks!

Chris Lindsley