[Tsung] Tsung-users Digest, Vol 118, Issue 5

Venkatesh Subramani venkatesh.s at contus.in
Fri Jul 22 08:40:02 CEST 2016

Hi Palk,

Thanks for reply...

Already We done above configuration in ejabberd yml file. Still facing same
issue.

Below is our ejabberd yml file for your reference: Please go through and
assist on this issue.

pubsub_createnode:
   - allow: local
 ## In-band registration allows registration of any possible username.
 ## To disable in-band registration, replace 'allow' with 'deny'.
 register:
   - allow
 ## Only allow to register from localhost
 trusted_network:
   - allow: loopback
 ## Do not establish S2S connections with bad servers
 ## s2s:
 ##   - deny:
 ##     - ip: "XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX/32"
 ##   - deny:
 ##     - ip: "XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX/32"
 ##   - allow

## By default the frequency of account registrations from the same IP
## is limited to 1 account every 10 minutes. To disable, specify: infinity
 registration_timeout: infinity

Thanks,
Venkatesh

If you have received this email in error please delete it right away or
notify the sender.