[Tsung] Can we have two "clients" sections in tsung config? Say one at the beginning one close to the end of config?

Rodolphe Quiedeville rodolphe at quiedeville.org
Tue Apr 7 21:35:12 CEST 2015

Hi Luis,

As Sebastian says that is not possible to link part of scenario on a
specific injector, and I'll add what do you want to do that ?
Here the solutions seems to run a tsung config file on 3 host and a
different config on the 4th, if you have network restriction on ip/port
that only allowed the 4th injector to do specific things, if not I do
not understant what do you want to restrict action on a specific host.

Regards

Rodolphe Quiédeville - @rodoq
 Web Performance Evangelist
 http://blog.rodolphe.quiedeville.org/