[Tsung] "init terminating in do_boot", {'cannot load', error_handler, get_files}

Rodolphe Quiédeville rodolphe at quiedeville.org
Thu Feb 20 09:49:17 CET 2014

hnbchca <hnbchca at aliyun.com> writes:

> hi  ,every body     I got a error when  i  start the Stung.    The error like this:
>     {"init terminating in do_boot",{'cannot load',error_handler,get_files}}
>     Crash dump was written to: erl_crash.dump
>    init terminating in do_boot ()      Any clues for that?          thank yoiu !

Hi,

Which system do you use ? Wich distribution, and which verison of Tsung
?

You can have this problem if you update your erlang version wnad try to
use tsung compiled on another Erlang version. So If you use packaged
version of tsung, uninstall and reinstall it, or recompile tsung if you
use it from source.

Regards,

--
Rodolphe Quiédeville
Expert Tsung - Consulting en performance des SI