[Tsung] Dynamic vars and module initialization

Vincent Bernat bernat at luffy.cx
Wed Nov 27 20:46:53 CET 2013

Hi!

I am pretty new to Tsung and Erlang. I would like to extract data from a
MySQL database to build POST requests to be used by Erlang. I cannot
afford to put the whole requests in memory because they are pretty
big. I need to initiliaze ODBC, prepare and execute the request and then
each time the function is called, pop a result. I have come with this
code to do this:

  https://gist.github.com/7681851

However, how could I tell Tsung to call `elasticsearch:start()` at the
beginning of the test to spawn the processes?
--
 /* Thanks to Rob `CmdrTaco' Malda for not influencing this code in any
  * way.