[Tsung] Flexibility of tsung: erlang calls and direct BD queries

Анна Сомова ann.rsky at gmail.com
Thu Nov 21 16:11:50 CET 2013

Hi, all!

I am new to Tsung and Erlang, have few newbie questions.

1) I've used grinder before to make flexible load. There is .py extension,
so I could write in python. But the load is not enough, so I try Tsung.
 The question is: can I call erlang directly to make my test  flexible as I
need? And how if  I can ?

2) If can't  - how to make query  to DB directly  and put into dyn.
variable (I've found only from file example)? And wich DBs supports?

Thanks in advance!