[Tsung] Adding realtime statistics to tsung

Sebastian Cohnen sebastian.cohnen at gmail.com
Wed Nov 13 11:30:34 CET 2013

Steffen,

for bigger tests this will become hard to scale/make efficient. To get
realtime stats, something like tsung->statsd->graphite makes much more
sense. Each tsung nodes could send it's own request stats directly to
statsd, without channeling it over the controller node, which would also
reduce the bottleneck factor.

Best

Sebastian