[Tsung] Adding realtime statistics to tsung

Rodolphe Quiédeville rodolphe at quiedeville.org
Wed Nov 13 09:59:57 CET 2013

Hi,

As I wrote in my previous email I'm working on adding realtime
statistics to tsung. My first idea was to integrate folsom directly to
tsung, but I think it's a lot of rework and may be not the best way to
do it.
By I'm writing a poc by using AMQP, the idea is to publish statistics
value directly from injector to RabbitMQ and wrote an external tool to
consume the stats.
I started few month ago Maheki as an external tool, I'll try to
integrate the realtime stats to it, a lots of work remain on maheki to
be usable, everyone is welcomed to contribute.

The discussion on amqp and relatime stats is open, any comments greetly
appreciate.

Regards,

1. https://gitorious.org/maheki

--
Rodolphe Quiédeville
Expert Tsung - Consulting en performance des SI