[Tsung] Need Info: XMPP Over BOSH

pawan singh pkumar.te at gmail.com
Mon Nov 11 08:15:52 CET 2013

Hi Zhihui,

I will re-compile the tsung 1.5 source with the below code and re-execute
my test again and will send the error log to you soon

connect(Host, Port, Opts, Type) when Type =:= 'tcp' ; Type =:= 'ssl' ->

    Parent = self(),

    Path = "httpbind/http-bind/",

    Pid = spawn(fun() -> loop(Host, Port, Path, Opts, Type, Parent) end),

    ?DebugF("connect ~p ~p ~p ~p",[Host, Port, self(), Pid]),

    {ok, Pid

}.

please give me 15 minutes.

Thanks & Regards,