[Tsung] Need Info: XMPP Over BOSH

pawan singh pkumar.te at gmail.com
Mon Nov 11 08:03:19 CET 2013

Hi Zhihui,

Thanks for the reply..!!!!

I tried with existing source code in ts_bosh.erl (i.e. which comes with the
TSung 1.5 source base):

connect(Host, Port, Opts, Type) when Type =:= 'tcp' ; Type =:= 'ssl' ->
    Parent = self(),

    Path = "httpbind/http-bind/",

    Pid = spawn(fun() -> loop(Host, Port, Path, Opts, Type, Parent) end),
    ?DebugF("connect ~p ~p ~p ~p",[Host, Port, self(), Pid]),
    {ok, Pid

}.

Only change was with Path where I replaced Path value from "http-bind" to
"/httpbind/http-bind" to match with our XMPP Server. With this change also,
I get the error "no_bosh_connection". Not sure if there are any other
changes are recommended. If yes, please let me know ASAP.

Appreciate your reply soon :)

*Thanks & Regards,*
*Pawan*

--