[Tsung] Need Info: XMPP Over BOSH

Zhihui Jiao jzhihui521 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 11 07:40:13 CET 2013

在 2013年11月11日,下午1:59,pawan singh <pkumar.te at gmail.com> 写道:

> Hi TSung Users,
>
> I need more information on XMPP Over BOSH using TSung 1.5.
> I posted the issue description on TSung forum however I didn't see any response from anyone. Kindly go through the issue description and respond me back with some resolution.
> https://www.process-one.net/en/forum/viewthread/799/

I don’t think you can change the when condition to “bosh” and “bosh_ssh”, the error stack just tell you
the exact reason. The types “tcp” and “ssh” are used to create the socket: “bosh" will create the raw socket,
and the “bosh_ssh” will create socket will ssl, you can check the function “connect" in both ts_bosh.erl and ts_bosh_ssh.erl.

Zhihui