[Tsung] MQTT support for tsung

Rodolphe Quiédeville rodolphe at quiedeville.org
Mon Nov 4 14:38:02 CET 2013

Zhihui Jiao <jzhihui521 at gmail.com> writes:

> hi guys,
>
> I have send a pull request for MQTT support for Tsung, you can check it here:
> https://github.com/processone/tsung/pull/67

Hi,

Thanks for that ! Hope to find time to test it soon.

May be you can fix the header of include/ts_mqtt.hrl and other files as
it was you who wrote the code of this file and not idealx :)

As src/lib/mqtt_frame.erl seems to be an work based on my-mqtt4erl it'll
better to indicate the initial license (MIT is seems) in the headers

If you don't have plan to write the doc, I'll write it as soon as your
patch is merged in trunk.

Regards,

--
Rodolphe Quiédeville
Expert Tsung - Consulting en performance des SI