[Tsung] the way to execute the requests in one session

Binbin Wang binbinwang118 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 10:16:01 CEST 2012

Thanks a lot Nicolas,

So the HTTP request default behavior is similar with the Jabber protocol
ack=local behavior.

One request will be launch when the previous request has finished (get http
response).

Here is another question, in tsung how to generate auto-increment numbers?
these number as variable will be used in the following requests.

What I am doing now is,
compile a file, named number.csv, and there is only one column in the file.
The contents is increment numbers, for example, the first row is 1, second
row is 2, ... the 10,000 row is number 10,000.

And using the following config
<option name="file_server" id="numberlist" value="/opt/number.csv"/>

     <setdynvars sourcetype="file" fileid="numberlist" order="iter">
       <var name="dbnum1" />
     </setdynvars>

I found when the number in file number.csv increase, for example, 500,000
rows in the file. When start tsung, there will be error code of tsung,
** Reason for termination =
** {timeout,{gen_server,call,

[{global,ts_file_server},{get_next_line,numberlist}]}}

What's happen of the error code?

And if I want to generate auto-increment numbers, probably up to 10
millions numbers, are there any other way I can achieve?

Regards & Thanks!
Binbin

--
Wang.bupt