[Tsung] Facebook?

Richard Lynch richard.lynch at viveli.com
Tue Mar 31 18:03:24 CEST 2009

I'm a newbie, trying to load test a Facebook app.

In the recorded session, I find this:

That makes tsung quite unhappy.

I have no idea what method="CONNECT" is supposed to be either, but I tried making it GET instead...

Tsung never seemed to get to my App.

Not having access to facebook servers, it's a bit of a black box to guess where it gets stuck...

But I have no idea what I'm doing with tsung either...

Am I supposed to alter "myserver" line to something?...

I'm pretty sure Facebook servers aren't going to cooperate with tsung too well. :-)

I tried just taking out the myserver bits, but that didn't fly.

The user manual is quite... terse.

Is there a beginner's howto somewhere with some more discussion of what all these settings mean?