[Tsung] FW: Tsung scenario duration

Pablo Polvorin ppolv at yahoo.com.ar
Mon Oct 20 17:52:25 CEST 2008

Hello,
> I ran the scenario, and I expected the whole scenario to stop after 10 minutes.
No, that's not how tsung behaves.  Tsung won"t create new users after
the 10th minute, but
existing users will continue with their sessions normally.

It seems strange that you don"t have included any <thinktime> inside
the request loop. Are you sure
that's your intention? Isn't your server saturated by the request rate?