[Tsung] Tsung scenario duration

Miss Performance missperf at hotmail.fr
Mon Oct 20 13:50:08 CEST 2008

Hello,

I am resending this question, as I think something went wrong in my previous message.

I have a question regarding a tsung scenario :

Here is what I defined in the load section :

and here is the loop defined in the session :

I ran the scenario, and I expected the whole scenario to stop after 10 minutes.
But the loop was running and running, and I had to kill the scenario after about 30 minutes.
What is wrong ? Thanks for your help !