[Tsung] how can i creat a loop of request?

Matteo mcanato at gmail.com
Mon May 26 09:26:59 CEST 2008

great, it works!

but now i've the LAST problem....... when for the last 2 minutes i've got to
send some data to the server, but in this case the server doesn't send me
anything (it's not a problem, it's the protocol). This is an example of my
protocol:

Client -> "login"
"OK 1" <- server

client -> "req1"
"OK 2" <- server

client -> "req3"
"OK 3" <- server

LOOP FOR 2 MINUTES (here the server is programmed to receive only)
client -> "req4"
client -> "req5"
client -> "req6"
END LOOP

So i've to modify the function parse/2, but i'm not able to find the way in
order to send only. Any suggests?
Regards,
M.Canato