[Tsung] how can i creat a loop of request?

Pablo Polvorin ppolv at yahoo.com.ar
Fri May 23 23:16:27 CEST 2008

Hi,
I think that currently it isn't possible to repeat a
set of request until a timeout expires.

In your case, I would try to do it as a loop of 100
repetitions, with a 3 seg thinktime between each loop
=~ 5min.

Depending on what are you trying to repeat, you could
implement that using the "loop" attribute (section
8.6.7 of the manual), or using the the <for> construct
and include a <thinktime> of 3 seg inside the loop,
something like
<for var="count" from="1" to="100">
    [...your requests ...]
    <thinktime value="3"></thinktime>