Réf. : Re: [Tsung] Questions on the arrival phase

Anne-Laure MERKLEN anne-laure.merklen at edfgdf.fr
Tue May 13 10:40:58 CEST 2008

Can you remove me from your list?
Thanks.

                      ppolv at yahoo.com.ar
                      Envoyé par :                    Pour :    dudgeon82 at yahoo.com.sg, tsung-users at process-one.net
                      tsung-users-bounces at proc        cc :      (ccc : Anne-Laure MERKLEN/A/EDFGDF/FR)
                      ess-one.net                     Objet :   Re: [Tsung] Questions on the arrival phase

                      12/05/2008 19:39

What you define in the configuration file are the
arrival patterns of clients to your test system.
The duration of the test depends on this (for how much
time new clients keep entering the system, in your
case 5min) and in the duration of the client sessions
(the test won't end until all clients have finished).
Are you obtaining some large session duration times?

--- Chong Ming <dudgeon82 at yahoo.com.sg> escribió:

> Greetings,
>
> This is my arrival phase i have set in the xml file
> <arrivalphase phase="1" duration="300"
> unit="second">
>        <users maxnumber="5000" interarrival="1"
> unit="second"></users>
>    </arrivalphase>
>
> In the arrival tag, i set the session to be 300
> secs. However when i run the tsung, its last for 20
> mins. This 20 min time include the starting when
> tsung starts accessing tge server to get the data
> until the server ceases it operations. ( i have
> check it stops the test when i find the server has
> stop moving and tsung status does not increase or
> decrease the number of users.
>
> May i know why it is 20 mins instead of 5 mins?
>
> Thanks...

      Tarjeta de crédito Yahoo! de Banco Supervielle.
Solicitá tu nueva Tarjeta de crédito. De tu PC directo a tu casa. www.tuprimeratarjeta.com.ar