[Tsung] Percentile calculation

philippe vanderstraeten phvander at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 12:55:24 CET 2008

Nicolas,

thanks a lot for your answer.
In my case, load is not a real problem since we will inject real
transactions ( that means jsp or servlet calls) at 40 request per second
maximum.
But you are right for heavy load test dumping memory could decrease
controller performance.
I tried to look at the code, but I need to be more knowledgeable on
Erlang.... !!!

Regards

PS: I see inside a file named tsung_controller.app.src a dump parameter.
Does this parameter allow the dump of all mesures ?