[Tsung] Config Error

Alexander Fairley afairley at tripadvisor.com
Wed Jun 4 21:06:11 CEST 2008

Hello tsungers,

I wanted to evaluate tsung as a performance testing tool, so I compiled
erlang and tsung on my Mac OSX laptop.  Compilation and installation to
/usr/local appeared to proceed fine, and I had no problem using the
tsung recorder to record an http session into my .tsung directory.  I
then attempted to run this session using the configuration from
/usr/local/share/examples/http_simple.xml,  changing "myserver" to
localhost in a few places(actually I've tried this both ways).  However,
when I execute tsung start I get the following error message:

Starting Tsung
"Log directory is: /Users/afairley/.tsung/log/20080604-19:03"
["Config Error, aborting !
",{undef,[{httpd_util,to_lower,["GET"]},{ts_config_http,parse_config,2},{lists,foldl,3},{ts_config,read,1},{ts_config_server,handle_call,3},{gen_server,handle_msg,5},{proc_lib,init_p,5}]}]

Any idea what the beef is? I can provide more information about my build
if needed.

Cheers,

Alexander