[Tsung] Relogin jabber user

Mickaël Rémond mickael.remond at process-one.net
Wed Dec 13 10:29:30 CET 2006

Hello,

Le 13 déc. 06 à 10:03, pawan kedia a écrit :

> Hi,
>     Need to relogin jabber user after logged out.
> Please refer the session configuration below:

Scenarii are not played in loop. They are played in parallel for
different users when scenario reach the end, it stops.
The increased load is generated by the interrarrival value that
define how much new users are started (and new scenario played) on a
given period of time.

I am not sure I answer your question but I hope this helps.

--
Mickaël Rémond
  http://www.process-one.net/