Just a suggestion...

Jason Tucker jasonwtucker at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 23:09:39 CET 2005

You're right... I guest I could do something like that - with each tsunami
instance using a distinct set of XMPP users. The only problem I have with
that is that I have significantly less tsunami load gen hosts than I do XMPP
connection managers. It seems like I would need at least a 1:1 ratio to get
this to work, as I can only run one tsunami instance per client host (I
think!).

__Jason