Just a suggestion...

Mark Smith msmith at truelink.com
Tue Dec 6 22:35:48 CET 2005

It's not a perfect solution, but a possible way to do this would be to just
copy your <session> for as many servers as you have and change the host
name to the web server IPs instead of the load balancer IP.

My .xml file is generated by a system we built internally that can easily
loop around templates like this which would make this easy to do, but
unfortunately, our tool is not public so I can't send a copy to you.
Something like M4 might do the trick, however.

-Mark